Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Adorable 18 month old!!!

Good evening!



In case you all didn't know I go to an amazing church with a great group of Christians, Northside Christian Church!!! This summer we had the best bible study! It was a ten week course that taught you how to study the bible!!! Excellent!!!
We also had three Women's events! Who doesn't like a night out for just the ladies!?! We had the privilege of watching a Beth Moore series! Wow!!! If you have never heard her speak you should check her out! She is amazing and inspiring!!! She makes you feel like you can do it! Sometimes I know when I read the bible I feel like there is no way I could do all of that or be all of that. The way that Beth Moore teaches and breaks things down she makes it all seem possible! Thank you Robin for putting that series together for us!!!
At the last women's event I had the privilege of setting up a table and letting the ladies see some of my portfolio and booked some shoots!!! I am very excited!!!
Christa is such an adorable little girl, and the first of my shoots booked from this event! She is soo happy! When I was getting ready for this shoot I was a little bit nervous, I get a little nervous before every shoot. As soon as we got started and I saw this cute little girl I wasn't nervous any more! There was nothing but excitement for what I was going to capture! Soo here are some of the portraits I got!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment