Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Back to Basics!



I am soo happy to say, A Different Light Photography has been open for a little over a year now! Yea!!! I didn't think I would ever make it to this point...but here I am!
Over the last few months I have been checking out different ideas on revamping my website...sometimes just going back to the basics is the best way to go! So here I am back to the basics...I am striping back things that I never used and just plain didn't need, and putting up the things that I hope people will like and will be more user friendly! As of right now there aren't any slide shows on my site, all photo pages are scroll through, but there are examples of a lot of what I do. Since this is still a work in progress I don't have examples of some of my work...but I would be happy to provide some if you would like! Please just ask!

Keep checking back because I will be adding more to the site as I get more ready!

Thank you soo much for your patience and support!

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment