Friday, August 10, 2018

PhotoShop Fun

This afternoon I was looking at some work that people were posting in a group I am in on FB and was inspired. So I started going through some of my old photos to see what I would like to do and came across some photos I took when I first started ADL Photography and decided to play with one.
Here is what I came up with today. I love it and so does the mom of this amazing little girl!

As a photographer I am always working on learning new things and trying new things. I think it is important to never stop learning! My latest skills I am picking up from the amazing Aaron Nace over at Phlearn! If you love photography and are looking to learn how to edit your photos, or just want to see some great work, find Phlearn on youtube, facebook, and at www.Phlearn.com
Enjoy your Sunday!
ADL Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment