Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas in California!!!



I am soo excited that this year we will be spending Christmas in California!!! I am finishing up the last of my editing for my shoots here in Spring and then heading to California!!! I love getting to see my family and friends!
I have decided to offer $40 mini sessions! The best part is that you will receive your disk with 3 images at the end of your shoot! No waiting! Just in time for Christmas presents!!! There is no limit to the number of people, or animals, that can be included in your shoot...just know that the more people, or animals, you include the fewer photos you will have to choose from at the end of the session. You can get additional photos for only $5 per image, on your CD.
I would be happy to print your order for you however there is a 3 day turn around time for 16x20 and smaller prints, should you want a larger print we will have to discuss that at your sitting. I also offer custom color, black and white, sepia, and in depth editing for your images, princing depends on complexity of image. I would also be happy to create a custom collage for you, with as many images/text, as you would like. I do not offer specailty images on CD's. Print prices will be gone over at your sitting.
I will have a couple of days open in Orange County, Monterey, and Vallejo!!! Appointments are filling up fast so book yours today!

Thank you,
Happy Holidays from A Different Light Photography!!!

"Like" our Facebook and comment on our wall to receive a FREE specialty print with your next sitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment