Thursday, September 29, 2011

Halloween Mini Sessions!!! Only $40




I love halloween!!! My daughter gets soo excited to dress up! This year she is going to be Silver Mist, one of the fairys from Tinker Bell. I can't wait! This is the photo a friend took of her last year. She was a black fairy...I see a pattern!

I also want to see all of your costumes!!! What are you or your children going to be this year?
With the start of October I have decided to do Halloween Sessions for only $40! I only have 10 slots available so book yours now! You session will include 1hr on location or in the studio, (1) 8x10 (2) 5x7's! Sessions will be booked for the first 2 two weekends in October, Friday evening or Saturday afternoon. Please email me at ADifferentLightPhotography@gmail.com or call me at (707)534-0738 to book your appointment! Remember there are only 5 slots per weekend so book now before they're gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment